Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Michelle Tape

My old friend, Larry Johnson, knows about manipulating elections from his training with the Central Intelligence Agency. He doesn't want Obama to win the nomination for whatever reason, and he's in full propaganda mode to do everything he can to frighten the superdelegates. He claims to have a shocking tape of Michelle Obama ranting in some anti-white diatribe. He promises to produce this tape tomorrow at 9am.

From what I understand, it is a tape of Michelle Obama criticizing the Bush administration.

How you'd write it:

Why did Bush cut folks off medicaid?
Why did Bush let New Orleans drown?
Why did Bush do nothing about Jena?
Why did Bush put us in Iraq for no reason?

How you'd say it:

Why'd he cut folks off medicaid?
Why'd he let New Orleans drown?
Why'd he do nothing about Jena?
Why'd he put us in Iraq for no reason?

How Larry Johnson wants you to hear it:

Whitie cut folks off medicaid?
Whitie let New Orleans drown?
Whitie do nothing about Jena?
Whitie put us in Iraq for no reason?

I'm going to be honest with you. Both SusanHu and Larry Johnson have been friends of mine. They have both done a lot for me and I am grateful and indebted to them. Any issues I've had with their activities in this election I have kept private. I haven't visited their site in four months because I found it too personally painful to read what they were writing and I did not want to be tempted to respond. I thought I owed them that. But loyalty can only go so far. If they publish this allegation tomorrow, I will no longer speak with them. And I say that with great sorrow.

This election has ruined a lot of friendships. I have tried hard not to let it ruin mine. But smears of this type are unforgivable. I have been forebearing. Perhaps, in retrospect, I have been too forebearing. That's all I say. This is too painful to me.

Original here

No comments: