Monday, May 19, 2008

Did Hillary Clinton Fax This To Me?

[UPDATE] Wow. I didn't write this thinking that DIGG would send tens of thousands of people to my "insignificant" blog. I don't know who faxed it. It could have been the GOP for all I know. I'm sure someone faxed all the veterinarians and said that one candidate REALLY likes animals and the other one just pretends.
I was going to take a photo or scan it in but then everyone would say I faked it and this whole thing would keep it going. I'm glad our primary is over tomorrow.

I don't talk politics. However when I came into my office today I found this FAX in the tray. I know politics are fierce but if her organization did this: I am shocked!! What do they want us to do? Tell our church people to vote for Hillary? And lose our 501(c)3 tax status?

Dear Pastor:

Kentucky and Oregon now hold the keys to our Christian nation's future.
Next Tuesday a decision will be made as to which of two candidates is most suited to become the next president of the United States.

One of these candidates, in spite of
alleged faults, is a believer in Jesus. The other, in spite of assertions to the contrary is not.

Faith in Christ, and in His atoning blood, is the only hope for salvation.


Sure, hope may be preached, and change may be promised, but without Christ it is a false hope, and a deadly change.


Yes, Christianity may be worn as a politically-correct uniform. Yes, the media may defend, and glorify their chosen one, and attempt to bully his opponent into capitulating. But, as they did in West Virginia, let Christians in the Appalachians, and the Cascades, stand up and say: Enough!


Let Kentucky be the levee that holds the floodwaters of the anticrist.


Let Oregon be the firewall that breaks the brushfire of apostasy, ere it devours our nation.


Onward Christian soldiers!

With Sincerity,

From Concerned Christians


Original here

No comments: