Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hillary Clinton, you had me at “BOO!”

Fear, Propaganda and Scaring Up Votes For Political Power in America

I thought we’d have to wait for John McCain’s opposition to Democrats before we got another taste of the fear tactics that I used to rail on Rudy Giuliani for.

Rudy Giuliani is well-known for exploiting 9/11 and fear to try and garner up votes.

John McCain’s campaign put out this gem against Mitt Romney

Hillary Clinton shows us that no strategy, no matter how utterly reprehensible, is beneath her campaign and I can say with complete certainty that Hillary Clinton has lost my support and good luck appealing to the Democratic base.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign agrees with the neo-cons, that Fear is the path to power and it’s acceptable to exploit it.

I’ve given her the benefit of the doubt, because I believe Bill Clinton was a great man and always felt that his presence in the White House (despite what the propagandists would have you believe) would be a good thing for the United States. What I see now, however, is a desperate attempt by a failing campaign. The other night I was giving Hillary kudos for doing “the right thing” and admitting that the Iraq War was a regrettable part of her voting record.

Now, all that echoes in my head is the fearful message that Hillary Clinton wants me to think about when I wake up in the morning. The media is buzzing about comparisons to a 1964 Election ad for LBJ.

Are you afraid yet?

If this is the kind of garbage I wanted out of my presidential nominee, I’d sooner reach out to the neo-conservative clowns of the Republican party because at least they know how to put up a good scare. Stupid Hillary.

Barack Obama responded to Hillary Clinton’s ad entitled: “3AM”

If you’re still not afraid, please subscribe to the White House Intel Report — or the terrorists win!

Original here

No comments: